|A guide for Real Estate buyers/purchasers in Bangladesh: Listed primarily the agreement issues to grow awareness, and to improve the sufferings of the common people.
Emergency Guide for Real Estate Buyer/purchaser in Bangladesh
India's river diversion plan: Its impact on Bangladesh. Bangladesh: Impacts of Dams by India.
Bangladesh India Water Problem
|Dear Banglapedia.search.com.bd visitor,|
You are looking for information on Bangladesh Bar Council . We are sorry to announce that because of the notice of withdraw of authorization from the Asiatic Society we are unable to provide you the service. Before you we said sorry times.
|Your questions and comments (on Bangladesh Bar Council ) are always welcome.|
|ID:52582 Date: - 20/08/2009 : 09:29:58 - |
bimal - Manikganj
- the dhaka law reports
|ID:52071 Date: - 04/08/2009 : 23:10:23 Reference: - http://banglapedia.search.com.bd/HT/B_0154.htm |
Md. Amdadul Hoque Chowdhury - Kayesthogram. Hatimgonj, Golapgonj, Sylhet
- I am MD. Amdadul Hoque Chowdhury. I have passed with successfully the H.S.C. Exam. I want to be a lawyer. If I complete the L. L. B. Hon's from Leading University. Can i be a Lawyer.
|ID:49889 Date: - 21/05/2009 : 23:24:41 - |
Dr. Md. Bashir Ullah - Dhaka
- Bangladesh Bar Council should start continueing Legal Education progrmme on varies legal aspect to promot and develope the professionals skills of advocates. Bar vocational course should be mandatory to young lawyers for development of their behaviour,smartness in profession etc.
|ID:48126 Date: - 22/01/2009 : 11:07:59 - |
a biswas - london
- Dear sirs Could you please inform if you may, the requirement as an acdemic stage, to qualify as an advocate of Bangladesh. I understand that law degree from common law countries is vital, in that case is higher/econday H/ssc level education mandatary? Thank you for your help. Kind regards Biswas
|ID:37046 Date: - 07/12/2008 : 14:08:45 - |
Mohammed S Alam - NY, USA
- I want to know details about the Legal Education and Training Institute of the Bangladesh Bar Council, Bangla Pedia should include article about LETI. Mohammed S. Alam Teaching Faculty Board of Education, NY, USA
|ID:1085 Date: - 19/05/2008 : 19:41:00 - |
M. S. Alam - Department of Education, NY, USA
- I would like to know about the Legal Education & Training Institute (LETI) sponsored by the Bangladesh Bar Council. But the above article is enough getting idea about the Bangladesh Bar Council.
|ID:440 Date: - 14/05/2008 : 05:56:49 - |
Nahid - Chapai Nawabganj Bangladesh
- Pupilage practitioner
|The longest natural sea-beach of the world, where you'll be lost in amazing beauty of nature!